Tuesday 4 August 2009

Personalised Dummy cords


£2.50 each free postage and packaging
We make personalised dummy or toy clips in a wide range of designs including names and football teams. You can have any wording up to 11 letters!
Perfect gift for any occasion, birthdays, christening or births.
Beads
I have a wide variety of bright, opaque, glitter, transparent and shiny pony beads you can select one of the designs given in the pictures or give us specific colours and shape instructions.
Ribbon
We use a thicker high quality ribbon to prevent tearing which we also have in a wide variety of shades and colours, including spotty ribbons, again you can select your own or leave us to chose for you.
Novelty beads
We have a variety of novelty beads including hearts, stars, flowers, butterflies, turtles, dolphins, seals, whales, footballs, trains, cars, boats and aeroplanes. We have these in a mixture of colours so if you want a specific colour please specify
The high quality ribbon its securely sewn onto the metal clip the beads are put into place and secured at the top end by a nickel free press stud
Conditions Of Use
This product is a novelty item and have not undergone any external safety testing, small parts may pose a choking hazard therefore it must not be used as a teething toy and should only be used when the is adult supervision.buyer assumes responsibility of product
Shipping
This item is free postage and packaging, if it is an international sale its £2.00 please add on to paypal payment
Simply click the buy it now on the right and leave a message in the message box when paying with what colours , names ect you want any problems or quirys contact me on babybugalugs@hotmail.co.uk

9 comments:

  1. I got one for my son, they are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one for my daughter and my friend's son - excellent and very well made - thanks Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive one for my daughter and my friends children they are fantastic quality great value for your money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purchased a dummy clip for my daughter, it is utterly beautiful, made perfectly and arrived super fast! will definitely be ordering more items, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my dummy clip.. Im going to order a key chain from my older daughter. thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. rhys loves his dummy clip, and everyone comments on how smart it looks it even keeps him occupies him when he twiddles the beads bonus

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the lovely comments, i am glad that you are all happy with your clips, please spread the word!

    Lou
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megans & Caitlins are really cute - Sorry I never got Caitlin one before. Thanks hun x

    ReplyDelete
  9. howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work. personalised family tree

    ReplyDelete